Products We Offer
Why Customers Love Our Furniture
Facts About Fornel Furniture
- Classic, iconic design will never go out of style;
- Unique adjustability of seat and footplate to ensure both back and feet support for any age;
- Stable footrest that supports your child and provides comfort;
- Optional extended gliders provide increased backward stability;
- Easy to clean spills with dampened cloth.
- Seat and footrest are adjustable to the size of your child from approx 24 months to adulthood;
- Ergonomically designed to provide stability, comfort and confidence. The dimensions of the chair are 19″ (width) x 18″ (depth) x 31″ (height);
- Made of birch tree plywood, providing strong, solid and durable product;
- Holds up to 200 pounds. Children age 2 to 15 years can use that chair;
- Manufacturer’s warranty: 3 years. Fsc certified materials.
Gorgeous wood color, and very sturdy. My 2.5 year old loves her “big girl chair” and that she can join us at her place at the the big table. She easily gets up into it and down without help, and we have no concerns about it’s stability when she does so. One time she was wearing a slippery dress and did not have her bottom back in the seat and slipped off, nearly hitting her chin on the table. But, this is not a product issue, just a toddler learning her own limits. It hasn’t happened again, since she scoots her bottom back in the seat. Also, we regularly change the seat height from table height to bar/counter height from breakfast to dinner, and my husband has no difficulty doing this. The wood fits a little tight for me to be able to switch it very easily though. Worth every penny!
Kelli Michelle, Mother of 2.5 year old.
I ordered this chair for my 3 1/5 year old son. The chair was delayed in delivery but it does not disappoint! It is beautiful and you can tell very well made. The assembly was pretty self explanatory and if you have ever assembled anything baby related (i.e.. everything) this will be easy peasy. My son loves his chair and is much more independent now that he does not need help climbing in and out. He loves being at the table with us. I am happy that he can grow with it and we will not have to purchase another chair, except for his little brother, when he is older. Thumbs up.
Nathalie H., Mother of a 3 year old.
We grew tired of booster seats and standard plastic/metal high chairs and were looking for something exactly like this chair for our children. Our expectations of this particular high chair were exceeded from the moment we first saw it. It arrived one day earlier than expected and was nicely and neatly packaged. As soon as we opened the package, the amazing smell of fresh wood won us over. The assembly instructions were very detailed and easy to follow. It took me (a woman) about 20 min to assemble it- not difficult at all! The chair is very well built, the wood is smooth and thick. It is very sturdy, my 8 year old really liked sitting on it and I have no fear of breaking it even when I sit on it. It is wide enough for older children and some adults to sit on. I also love that it doesn’t look baby-ish, but rather classy and is a great addition to our dining room. Thanks for a great product! Highly recommended!
L. Bowden, Mother of 6 Children
It is extremely important to choose the right chair for children. It is just as important for small kids as for school-aged children and students who often spend more time sitting on a chair in front of the computer. The main physical development of a child is up to the age of fourteen and incorrect sitting causes damage to the musculoskeletal system which cannot be reversed when growth is completed. The problem is that children’s back muscles remain passive and they are getting weaker. The adjustable chair is a good prevention for the back pain!
Doctor Edwin Mitchell, Ph.D.
How To Make An Order?
1. Select your chair
2. Add product to the shoppint cart
3. Complete the checkout form
4. Enter desired shipping address
5. Receive your order & enjoy!